Clack's WS1 Automatic valve is a state of the art control head designed for residential and commercial applications requiring flow rates up to 27 GPM (6.1 M3/hr). It has a backwash ability capable of servicing up to 22" diameter tanks.
The valve acts as a primary center that directs and regulates all cycles of water softening or filtration. It can be set to perform downflow regeneration or simply backwash and rinse.
The valve comes in different program versions and is controlled by a solid state microprocessor with front panel setting and screen display.
The WS1 has 9 injector sizes to choose from for different draw rates.
- The WS1 runs on a solid-state microprocessor with easy access to the settings on the front panel. There is also a handy manual built into the faceplate, so you can quickly find the information you need without digging around for the paper manual.
- There are three operation modes: meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed. You can choose the mode of operation that fits your specific needs.
- As mentioned above, the double backwash feature helps keep the unit clean and also provides optimum regeneration, which keeps the unit running at peak efficiency.
- Based on the control valve setting, the WS1 allows for thirty-six pre-programmed regeneration cycles, allowing you to choose the cycle that coincides with your schedule and level of water usage.
- The WS1 has a 1” porting, which is larger than most water treatment valves, to maximize water flow to your taps.
- This valve series has a Days Override feature, so you can set the override anywhere from one to twenty-eight days, depending on your water usage.
- The WS1 has backwash and brining capability for tanks up to 21” in diameter.
- Downflow/upflow regeneration is utilized to ensure that full softening capacity is attained.
- System operation and configuration data is stored in non-volatile memory, so the data is not lost when there is a loss of power.
- Backup using a Coin Cell lithium battery allows for an eight-hour carryover of the time of day. Should you have to reset the time, it is easy to do on the control display.
- The 12-volt AC adapter allows for easy, safe installation.
- The intuitive design of the control valve allows for optimal backwash and service rates, increasing efficiency and saving you money.
- Enjoy years of trouble-free service from pre- or post-treated (soft) water regenerant refill and a reliable, proven DC motor.